Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Profit Clicking is now very reliable

I have remained quiet through the JBP migration to Profit Clicking, because I did not want to promote in anyway a website which I myself was not comfortable with yet.  After much patience, and a lot of inconsistent daily earning payments, things seem to be working very smooth.

I also made a withdrawal to my payment processor which did go through after about 10 days of waiting, which is reasonable.

I am now earning daily by only making sure to view 3 ads a day which takes about 2 minutes to do.  You can even bank your views so that if you miss a day it will use stored ad views.

Profit Clicking is the next big thing and I am now promoting the site because I feel very comfortable with how the company is paying and showing no problems of being able to withdraw.

$10 given on signup to test drive.



No comments:

Post a Comment